We intend to offer to our users a secure on-line experience without affecting their private life. In this respect, WWW.BRONI.MD puts its efforts to ensure that the information which was provided by the visitors is used only for the purposes known to them and only according to the provisions of the Law of the Republic of Moldova on protection of personal data No. 133 dated 08.07.2011.
The words ”personal data”, ”using of personal data”,”operator”, ”third party”have the meaning as stipulated in the article 3 of the Law No. 133/2011.
Creating your account on our website and subscribing to our services facilitates the access to your personal data. WWW.BRONI.MD receives and records on its servers the IP addresses and cookies information of the visited sites.
The provisions of Law no. 133/2011 offer to each visitor of this web site the following rights:
- the right to be informed (art. 12);
- the right to have access to personal data (art. 13);
- the right of intervention on the personal data (art. 14);
- the right of opposition (art. 16);
- the right of not being subject of an individual decision (art.17)
- the right of appeal to justice (articolul 18).
All these rights can be exercised through a written, dated and signed letter addressed to WWW.BRONI.MD.
WWW.BRONI.MD may collect your personal data, but only with your consent and only if you provide it voluntarily. If you do not want your data to be collected, please do not provide it to us.
If, after you have given us your consent to collect your data, you want them to be updated or removed from the database, you should notify us anytime at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of collecting/using personal data
Any information provided by you or on your behalf as a result of using our online services is assumed to be offered only with your express consent of and it will be used by WWW.BRONI.MD only for the following purposes:
- to make sure that our website is relevant for your needs;
- to acknowledge the 'on-line' services you purchased from us and to provide you with additional information about these services;
- to spread offers, marketing and advertising messages, promotions of WWW.BRONI.MD and its partners services by mail, by phone, SMS or by other means of communication;
- to make "on-line" payments and to ensure the security of the on-line transactions by applying anti-fraud filters;
- to invoice the services rendered to you
- to make on-line reservation on www.broni.mdor our partners website;
- to register you as a member in our fidelity Program;
- to build statistical analysis/reports.
Disclosure of personal data
Your personal data will not be disclosed by WWW.BRONI.MD to third parties except when:
- we have your consent to such actions;
- we need to share your information to provide products and services requested by you;
- our partners need the information to improve or facilitate products or services requested by you;
- it is necessary to protect and defend the property rights of WWW.BRONI.MD and of its websites;
- it is acting in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of employees, users of products or services, or public persons;
- there is a legal obligation to provide your personal data to institutions in connection with certain litigation, disputes for which this information is relevant.
WWW.BRONI.MD has no control and is not responsible for personal data posted by users in public spaces of our website such as forums, chats, mailing lists, blogs (existing or future).
In order to provide an easier navigation on www.broni.md, we use a browser feature called 'cookie. Cookies are small files that your browser places on the user's hard drive.Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to maintain and improve the security;
- to remember the users names, passwords and preferences;
- to track the preferences on the website and to customize the web pages for the users;
- to improve the usability and quality of its services.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, by editing its options, you can configure your browser to stop accepting cookies and warn you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If we decide to not accept cookies, you can still access the sections of our site that are available to the general public, but you cannot view certain information and features on our website designed to enhance your experience our website.
We do not store credit card details.
We would like to recommend you to access theTerms and conditionsprovisions which also applies to your access/visit on our website.
Thank you for using WWW.BRONI.MD services!
Cheapest flights, hotels, B2B, B2C, API and White label solution for travel companies, hot deals, city breaks and dynamic packages
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.